Advertisement

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Teacher's Reflections

I go to work thinking...
will Ben writes better today?
will Lisa listens to my discussion?
will Andy brings his lunch box?
will Ken follows my instructions?
will Debbie wears clean dress?
will Craig comes early?
will all of my students present today?

I smiled, knowing that...
Ben knows I will give extra time teach him how to write
Lisa knows I will never get tired of making her listen
Andy knows I will bring extra food for students like him
Ken knows I will continue to give instructions until he does it himself
Debbie knows I will appreciate it more if she wears clean dress
Craig knows I will be early for him
All of my students will be present today because they know I love them
in their own different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment